Enjoy exclusive recipes from our most recent titles
Posted on July 12, 2017 in Beauty
What's best for skin? Cleanse, tone and moisturise? Or cleanse, serum and moisturise? With clients including Rita Ora & Donna Air, top skincare expert Abigail James shares her tips to help achieve a glowing complexion.
Posted on May 10, 2017 by Rebecca Sullivan in Beauty
Making your own soap is incredibly gratifying. It is lovely knowing that each time you have a shower or bath the lathery bar is filled with herbs and flowers of your choosing to make all your favourite smells. It can be a little daunting making soap from scratch as it usually requires a chemical called lye, but this recipe does away with the need for lye, so it’s a great one to start with. This recipe uses instead a natural product known as ‘melt and pour soap’ as your base. This, along with all of the equipment, is easily available online.
- Watermelon Cooler
- Rosewater & Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
- Pineapple And Pink Peppercorn Mulled Wine
- Ching He Huang's Lemon Chicken
- Pumpkin Cupcakes From The Primrose Bakery
- Sichuan French Beans On Chilled Silken Tofu From Stir Crazy
- Flower Biscuits From Rainbow Bakes
- Peter Rabbit's Lettuce Soup
- Rum Punch Recipe
- Pink Champagne And Goji Popsicles