Enjoy exclusive recipes from our most recent titles
Posted on September 5, 2017 in Baking
Learn how to make beautiful biscuits with this quick and easy recipe from Mima Sinclair's Rainbow Bakes!
Are you a biscuit lover in search for inspiration? Get your piping bags at the ready! These bright flower biscuits are super simple to make and elegant too!||
Posted on June 14, 2017 in Baking
This cake was inspired by childhood days spent picking wild blackberries.
My brothers and I would return home with blackberry-stained fingers and smiles, and, if mum was lucky, a few blackberries left in the basket, with which she would make us this cake.
Recipe from Amber Rose's Love Bake Nourish
Posted on April 21, 2017 in Baking
Brighten your breakfast table by serving up some of these dreamy rainbow bagels that are just bursting with colour. Lightly toasted, then spread with funfetti cream cheese, you are in for a real treat!
- Watermelon Cooler
- Flower Biscuits From Rainbow Bakes
- Peter Rabbit's Lettuce Soup
- Rum Punch Recipe
- Pink Champagne And Goji Popsicles
- Blackberry & Rose Geranium Cake
- Beetroot, Apple And Feta Curd Salad
- #Recipeshorts Glossary
- Quiz: Just How Sleep Deprived Are You? By Emilyjane Clark
- Make Your Own Soap Recipe By Rebecca Sullivan