Enjoy exclusive recipes from our most recent titles
Posted on April 21, 2017 in Baking
Brighten your breakfast table by serving up some of these dreamy rainbow bagels that are just bursting with colour. Lightly toasted, then spread with funfetti cream cheese, you are in for a real treat!
Posted on April 19, 2017 in Baking
Garlic and bread can be combined in a huge variety of ways. We’ve tried many at the farm and can guarantee this one will vanish off the table more quickly than a vampire on a sunny day.
Posted on October 6, 2016
These little cuffs are worked in the round and are quick to make, so they will make a good project for an empty afternoon or evening. These are brilliant for windy days.
Posted on September 30, 2016
These sweet, soft pillows are a joy to make and far easier than you might imagine. A plateful will sit as happily at a children’s teatime as it does at an adult dinner party.
Posted on September 13, 2016
For those who just aren't into cake (I know, crazy right?!) or are just looking
for something a little bit different, this impressive crepe tower will hit the
- Multi Coloured Bagels
- The Best Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Arrow Cuffs
- Sweet Potato Gnocchi In Hot Sage Butter
- Rainbow Crepe Cake With White Chocolate Ganache
- Banana And Berry Smoothie Bowl
- Avocado Hummus And Roasted Dukkah
- Bloating, Pooping And Energy, Oh My! The View Recap And Recipes!!
- Squidgy Chocolate And Hazlenut Brownies
- Chilli Cheese Burger